Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 7 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Rome, Rome (KREO)
Lat: 42.59056°N Lon: 117.86444°W Elev: 4049ft.
101 Miles SW Jordan Valley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 54. South wind 10 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. West wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harney County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE