Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind SpeedSSE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.44 in (1038.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Wind Chill-5°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Rome, Rome (KREO)
Lat: 42.59056 Lon: -117.86444 Elev: 4049ft.
101 Miles SW Jordan Valley OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values between zero and 9. South southeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Wind chill values between -5 and 2. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Wind chill values between -1 and 9. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 30. South wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harney County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE