Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03 Lon: -124.24083 Elev: 79ft.
5 Miles SSW Cave Junction OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Low around 21. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. East wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE