Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 15 G 28 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03°N Lon: 124.24083°W Elev: 79ft.
5 Miles SSW Cave Junction OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE