Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111 Lon: -122.87222 Elev: 1329ft.
14 Miles SSW Jacksonville OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy freezing fog. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy freezing fog before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 38. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Patchy freezing fog after 10pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 25. South southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Patchy freezing fog before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light south wind.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Patchy freezing fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE