Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.3 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111°N Lon: 122.87222°W Elev: 1329ft.
14 Miles SSW Jacksonville OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. North northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light east southeast wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE