Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.36 in (1029.3 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694°N Lon: 121.72417°W Elev: 4091ft.
7 Miles SSW Klamath Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. Light east northeast wind becoming southeast 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE