Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity62% Wind SpeedS 10 MPH Barometer29.87 in (1010.0 mb) Dewpoint42°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694°N Lon: 121.72417°W Elev: 4091ft.
7 Miles SSW Klamath Falls OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind around 9 mph. Friday Rain. High near 49. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Tuesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.