Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in (1029.3 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111°N Lon: 122.87222°W Elev: 1329ft.
14 Miles SSW Jacksonville OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 60. East northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 34. East northeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE