Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1016.7 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago Executive Airport (KPWK)
Lat: 42.11°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 646ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 43. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 31. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cook County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE