Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
CW2901 Preston (C2901)
Lat: 42.0878°N Lon: 111.7403°W Elev: 4724ft.
10 Miles ENE Preston ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains/Idaho Portion, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE