Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1028.8 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Rawlins Municipal (KRWL)
Lat: 41.8°N Lon: 107.2°W Elev: 6736ft.
23 Miles N Walcott WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy early, then gradual clearing, with a high near 44. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before 11pm, then snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ferris/Seminoe/Shirley Mountains, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE