Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 13 G 17 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
5 Miles ESE Lakeview OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 32. West northwest wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West northwest wind 16 to 21 mph becoming east 7 to 12 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy, with an east wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East southeast wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE