Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1015.5 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Rawlins Municipal (KRWL)
Lat: 41.8°N Lon: 107.2°W Elev: 6736ft.
25 Miles N Walcott WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 47. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Windy, with a southwest wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ferris/Seminoe/Shirley Mountains, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE