Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.69 in (1005.6 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (KDTW)
Lat: 42.23°N Lon: 83.33°W Elev: 636ft.
3 Miles S Taylor MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of showers, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 41. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Rain and snow likely before midnight, then snow. Low around 28. North northeast wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly before 4pm. Temperature falling to around 27 by 8am. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow before 8pm. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -7. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. West wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Breezy.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE