Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.65 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Grosse Ile Municipal Airport (KONZ)
Lat: 42.1°N Lon: 83.16°W Elev: 577ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then snow. Low around 28. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday Snow with areas of blowing snow before 3pm, then areas of blowing snow and a chance of snow after 3pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Temperature falling to around 19 by 5pm. Blustery, with a north wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -6. North wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -9. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. South southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE