Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 7 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in (1029.1 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Medford, Rogue Valley International Airport (KMFR)
Lat: 42.38111°N Lon: 122.87222°W Elev: 1329ft.
2 Miles E Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a light southeast wind becoming south southeast 19 to 24 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66. Southeast wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE