Unsettled weather forecast across eastern U.S.
A storm system moving across the Great Lakes will bring unsettled weather to parts of the eastern U.S. on Monday, with widespread rain is expected across much of the Northeast. Snow is likely across Wisconsin and the western Great Lakes. Snow is also expected across the central and northern Rockies Monday into Tuesday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity71% Wind SpeedS 9 mph Barometer29.56 in (1000.8 mb) Dewpoint57°F (14°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Poughkeepsie, Dutchess County Airport (KPOU)
Lat: 41.64°N Lon: 73.88°W Elev: 155ft.
Palenville NY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 10 to 13 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 8 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Wednesday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 30. North wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Wednesday Night Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Thanksgiving Day A chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Blustery. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Blustery. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy. Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.