Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.9 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Plymouth Municipal Airport (KPYM)
Lat: 41.91 Lon: -70.73 Elev: 148ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 27. Northwest wind 13 to 17 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West wind 11 to 17 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 22 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Rain and snow before midnight, then snow and sleet between midnight and 2am, then rain after 2am. Low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Plymouth, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE