Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1005.1 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chicago Executive Airport (KPWK)
Lat: 42.11°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 646ft.
Indian Creek IL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 41. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely before 10pm, then snow. Low around 22. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Blustery, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE