Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1021.8 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago Executive Airport (KPWK)
Lat: 42.11 Lon: -87.9 Elev: 646ft.
Indian Creek IL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 28. East northeast wind around 5 mph, with gusts as high as 10 mph.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after midnight. Steady temperature around 27. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 29. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -3. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 18. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow and sleet. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE