Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity92% Wind SpeedN 8 mph Barometer30.23 in (1025.6 mb) Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
East Milton (KMQE)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 71.11°W Elev: 630ft.
3 Miles NE Accord MA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Snow showers. Low around 31. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Sunday Snow showers before 11am, then a chance of rain showers. High near 39. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Sunday Night A chance of snow showers, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Monday Night A slight chance of showers after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tuesday A chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday Rain. High near 57. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Rain. Low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Christmas Day A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.