Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 14 G 23 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03 Lon: -124.24083 Elev: 79ft.
9 Miles NNE Brookings Airport OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 20. East wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 33. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a temperature rising to around 30 by 4am. Northeast wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44. East northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Curry County Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE