Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
7 Miles ENE Lakeview OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North northeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. East southeast wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE