Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.6 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Worcester Regional Airport (KORH)
Lat: 42.28 Lon: -71.87 Elev: 986ft.
3 Miles SSE Worcester MA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 74. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Worcester, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE