Nor'easter winding down as new system approaches Northeast, record-breaking warmth continues across central U.S.
The nor'easter that brought 2-3 feet of snow to parts of the Northeast is winding down, with heavy snow and strong winds continuing across eastern Maine on Wednesday. Another round of snow is expected across the Northeast Thursday into Friday. Meanwhile, temperatures as much as 25-35 degrees above normal will continue across the central U.S.
Read More... Humidity59% Wind SpeedN 18 G 28 mph Barometer29.91 in (1014.9 mb) Dewpoint6°F (-14°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Worcester, Worcester Regional Airport (KORH)
Lat: 42.27°N Lon: 71.87°W Elev: 1007ft.
3 Miles SSE Worcester MA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Northwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as zero. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 29. Wind chill values as low as -1. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm. Thursday Night Snow likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 23. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Friday Snow likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 32. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night A slight chance of snow before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. Blustery. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Blustery. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Sunday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 27. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.