Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.48 in (1033.9 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Worcester Regional Airport (KORH)
Lat: 42.28 Lon: -71.87 Elev: 986ft.
3 Miles SSE Worcester MA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 32. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 1am. Low around 24. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet, becoming all rain after 1pm. Patchy freezing fog between 10am and 11am. High near 34. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. West wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Worcester, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE