Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.1050 Lon: -122.278972 Elev: 5280ft.
16 Miles E Ashland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. East southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 36. South southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain between 1am and 4am, then a slight chance of snow and freezing rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light west southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers and freezing rain before 7am, then a slight chance of snow showers between 7am and 10am, then a slight chance of rain showers after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE