Severe weather possible for parts of central, northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central and northern Plains, from northeastern Nebraska across parts of eastern and northern South Dakota. Large hail will be the main risk, though a tornado or two is possible, as well.
Read More... Humidity72% Wind SpeedN 8 mph Barometer29.97 in (1014.6 mb) Dewpoint49°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Detroit, Willow Run Airport (KYIP)
Lat: 42.23°N Lon: 83.53°W Elev: 716ft.
Ypsilanti MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A chance of drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 57. North wind around 10 mph. Tonight Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight. Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Light southeast wind. Thursday A chance of showers after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Light southeast wind becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Night Showers likely, mainly after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Saturday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.