Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.55 in (1035.3 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Detroit, Willow Run Airport (KYIP)
Lat: 42.23 Lon: -83.53 Elev: 716ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. West northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 29. Light east northeast wind becoming east 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Snow likely after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 26. East wind 9 to 13 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Breezy.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Washtenaw County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE