Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedNE 15 G 29 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03 Lon: -124.24083 Elev: 79ft.
16 Miles NE Brookings Airport OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 30. East northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. East northeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41. East northeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE