Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 12 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.7 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls International Airport (KLMT)
Lat: 42.14694°N Lon: 121.72417°W Elev: 4091ft.
Klamath Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. South southwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Light southeast wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the evening.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 62. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 55. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain showers. Low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Klamath Basin, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE