Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.9 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Pittsfield Municipal Airport (KPSF)
Lat: 42.43 Lon: -73.29 Elev: 1194ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow, mainly before 5am. Low around 27. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 6 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Snow likely before 5am, then snow and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain, freezing rain, and sleet, becoming all rain after 1pm. High near 37. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Berkshire, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE