Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
GERBER RESERVOIR (GRBO3)
Lat: 42.205972°N Lon: 121.138056°W Elev: 4950ft.
15 Miles SE Bly OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain showers. Low around 30. Breezy, with a southwest wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers likely. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West northwest wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West northwest wind 16 to 21 mph becoming northeast 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with an east wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. East southeast wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE