Winter storm impacting Northeast; cold temperatures in place in the eastern U.S.
A winter storm system will continue to move through northern New England on Thursday, bringing accumulating snow to the region. Also, winds around this system will be strong from the Mid-Atlantic to the Northeast, with numerous Wind Advisories in effect this morning.
- Wind SpeedS 8 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
8 Miles NE Lakeview OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 51. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 9 to 13 mph becoming north northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 8 to 18 mph becoming south southwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE