Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedW 13 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (KDTW)
Lat: 42.23 Lon: -83.33 Elev: 636ft.
Allen Park MI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind around 8 mph.
- Friday A chance of snow after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 32. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Breezy.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE