Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Blowing Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 15 G 22 mph
- Barometer29.59 in (1002.4 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (KDTW)
Lat: 42.23°N Lon: 83.33°W Elev: 636ft.
Allen Park MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow with widespread blowing snow before 3pm, then widespread blowing snow and a chance of snow after 3pm. Temperature falling to around 19 by 5pm. Blustery, with a north wind 14 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Tonight A chance of snow showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -7. North northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -10. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 11 to 21 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE