Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1025.6 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chicago Rockford International Airport (KRFD)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 89.1°W Elev: 733ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 10. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. West southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Winnebago County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE