Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1028.2 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Big Piney, Big Piney-Marbleton Airport (KBPI)
Lat: 42.57889°N Lon: 110.10306°W Elev: 6975ft.
11 Miles N Farson WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 51. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 11am, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a light west wind increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Snow likely before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. West northwest wind 14 to 17 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Green River Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE