Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill-1°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667 Lon: -120.4 Elev: 4734ft.
7 Miles NNW Adel OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. South wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. South wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. South wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE