Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedN 9 MPH
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
7 Miles NNW Adel OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 50. South wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 7 to 14 mph becoming west in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. West northwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE