Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
17 Miles WNW Lakeview OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 32. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West northwest wind 12 to 17 mph becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE