Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
17 Miles WNW Lakeview OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 29 mph, with gusts as high as 43 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 29. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. West wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northeast wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE