Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 16 mph
- Barometer30.31 in (1029.4 mb)
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-10°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
Dubuque Regional Airport (KDBQ)
Lat: 42.41 Lon: -90.7 Elev: 1056ft.
2 Miles NE Bellevue IA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 19. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. East wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jo Daviess County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE