Severe weather possible for large portion of central, southern U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe weather Thursday afternoon through early Friday across portions of the southern and central Plains into the mid-Mississippi and Tennessee Valleys. Widespread thunderstorms are expected along and ahead of a cold front moving across these areas. The storms could produce damaging wind gusts, hail and perhaps even a couple tornadoes.
Read More... Humidity75% Wind SpeedN 10 mph Barometer30.14 in (1020.7 mb) Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Westfield, Barnes Municipal Airport (KBAF)
Lat: 42.16°N Lon: 72.72°W Elev: 271ft.
4 Miles NNE Huntington MA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 47. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 5am. Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 50. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Showers, mainly after 11am. Patchy fog before 11am. High near 62. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly before midnight. Patchy fog before midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 30%.