Threat of flash flooding continues on Sunday for Southern Plains and Inter-Mountain West
High levels of moisture still remain in portions of the Southern Plains and Inter-Mountain West on Sunday. This will continue the threat of locally heavy rainfall for one more day. Isolated locations could receive 1-2 inches of additional rainfall on Sunday. The areal coverage of these storms should be less than previous days.
15NM ESE Boston MA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisLOW PRES OVER THE GREAT LAKES AND ANOTHER CENTER OFF THE CAROLINA
COAST WILL TRACK NE TODAY AND TONIGHT...THEN MERGING INTO ONE LOW
OVER SE CANADA MON. HIGH PRES THEN BUILDS INTO THE NE FOR THE
REMAINDER OF NEXT WEEK.
FOR INFORMATION ON POSSIBLE HAZARDOUS WEATHER BEYOND THE 24-36 HOUR
FORECAST PERIOD...PLEASE VISIT WWW.WEATHER.GOV/BOSTON AND FOLLOW THE
CURRENT HAZARDS LINK ABOVE THE MAP ON THE LEFT.
- Today SE wind 10 to 14 kt. Scattered showers, mainly before 4pm. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tonight ENE wind around 7 kt becoming WSW after midnight. Isolated showers before 8pm. Patchy fog after 10pm. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday W wind around 9 kt. Patchy fog before 10am. Seas around 2 ft.
- Monday Night NW wind around 10 kt. Mostly clear. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tuesday NW wind 5 to 8 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Tuesday Night W wind 5 to 8 kt becoming N after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Wednesday NNE wind 7 to 9 kt becoming E in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Wednesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas around 1 ft.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas around 1 ft.
SEAS ARE REPORTED AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE OF THE HIGHEST THIRD OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVE HEIGHTS MAY BE MORE THAN TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE