Winter storm to bring heavy snow from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system in the central U.S. will push east setting the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow is forecast from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, freezing rain is possible. Gusty winds and blowing snow could lead to blizzard conditions for parts of the Midwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity40% Wind SpeedN 7 mph Barometer30.15 in (1025.7 mb) Dewpoint3°F (-16°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Torrington Municipal Airport (KTOR)
Lat: 42.06°N Lon: 104.15°W Elev: 4206ft.
4 Miles NW Guernsey WY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a west wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West northwest wind around 10 mph becoming east after midnight. Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.