Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.90 in (1010.2 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Torrington Muni (KTOR)
Lat: 42.06°N Lon: 104.15°W Elev: 4203ft.
4 Miles NW Guernsey WY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain before midnight, then rain and snow likely between midnight and 3am, then snow likely after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before noon. High near 36. Breezy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Platte County, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE