Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 12 G 21 MPH
- Barometer30.42 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
13 Miles NE Lakeview OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy, with an east wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. Breezy, with an east wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. South southeast wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE