Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 9 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.7 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Detroit City Airport (KDET)
Lat: 42.4°N Lon: 83.02°W Elev: 625ft.
4 Miles S Hamtramck MI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 14. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE