Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 10 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1028.4 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Mountain Home Air Force Base (KMUO)
Lat: 43.05°N Lon: 115.86667°W Elev: 2995ft.
48 Miles S Silver City ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 36. South wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Rain. High near 51. South southwest wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 36. South southwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain showers. High near 49. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE