Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind SpeedESE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.57 in (1042.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-11°F (-24°C)
Current conditions at
Mountain Home Air Force Base (KMUO)
Lat: 43.05 Lon: -115.86667 Elev: 2995ft.
48 Miles S Silver City ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. Wind chill values between zero and 5. South southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. Wind chill values between -4 and -14. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values between -1 and -11. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wind chill values between -2 and 3. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 26. Light south southeast wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE