Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 20 G 25 MPH
- Barometer29.73 in (1004.2 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mountain Home Air Force Base (KMUO)
Lat: 43.05 Lon: -115.86667 Elev: 2995ft.
48 Miles S Silver City ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light west northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE