Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 3 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lakeview, Lake County Airport (KLKV)
Lat: 42.16667°N Lon: 120.4°W Elev: 4734ft.
13 Miles NE Lakeview OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West southwest wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South southeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 56. South wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Sunday Rain. High near 47. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain showers. Low around 30. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Eastern Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE