Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
CW2901 Preston (C2901)
Lat: 42.0878°N Lon: 111.7403°W Elev: 4724ft.
8 Miles SW Downey ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Highlands, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE