Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNE 9 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03°N Lon: 124.24083°W Elev: 79ft.
14 Miles ESE Gold Beach OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Windy, with an east northeast wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 18 to 23 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE