Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNNE 6 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 42.03 Lon: -124.24083 Elev: 79ft.
14 Miles ESE Gold Beach OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 18. East wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 32. East northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East northeast wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42. East northeast wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Curry County and Josephine County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE