Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1017.2 mb)
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bedford, Hanscom Field (KBED)
Lat: 42.47 Lon: -71.29 Elev: 133ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Middlesex County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE