Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 4 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
17 Miles SE Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain showers. Low around 33. West northwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers. High near 38. West wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 12 to 17 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East southeast wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE