Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 0 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.1050 Lon: -122.278972 Elev: 5280ft.
17 Miles SE Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow after 4am. Low around 10. Light west southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Snow. High near 22. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow. Low around 9. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Wind chill values as low as -3. North northeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. East wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE