Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 6 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
23 Miles ESE Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. Northeast wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. Northeast wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. East northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE