Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.1050 Lon: -122.278972 Elev: 5280ft.
22 Miles ESE Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers. High near 49. West wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light north wind becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Light north wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE