Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
- Wind SpeedENE 4 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.1050 Lon: -122.278972 Elev: 5280ft.
22 Miles ESE Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 26. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 14. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A slight chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 35. West northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. West wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE