Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 4 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
22 Miles SW Chiloquin OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain showers. Steady temperature around 36. West southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers. High near 36. West wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Northeast wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. East southeast wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE