Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 6 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
PARKER MOUNTAIN (ARFO3)
Lat: 42.105°N Lon: 122.278972°W Elev: 5280ft.
22 Miles ESE Butte Falls OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 44. Northeast wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. Northeast wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. East northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE