Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
28NM SE Gloucester MA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisA WEAK RIDGE OF HIGH PRES BUILDS ACROSS THE NORTHEAST WATERS TODAY
FOLLOWED BY A STRONG COLD FRONTAL PASSAGE TONIGHT. A BRISK WNW FLOW
DEVELOPS LATER TONIGHT INTO SUN...THEN EASING LATER MON AS HIGH PRES
BUILDS ACROSS NEW ENGLAND. HIGH PRES MOVES OFFSHORE TUE FOLLOWED BY
A FRONTAL PASSAGE LATE WED OR WED NIGHT.
FOR INFORMATION ON POSSIBLE HAZARDOUS WEATHER BEYOND THE 24-36 HOUR
FORECAST PERIOD...PLEASE VISIT WWW.WEATHER.GOV/BOSTON AND FOLLOW THE
CURRENT HAZARDS LINK ABOVE THE MAP ON THE LEFT.
- This Afternoon WSW wind around 10 kt. Sunny. Seas around 3 ft.
- Tonight SW wind 8 to 13 kt, with gusts as high as 24 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 3 to 4 ft.
- Sunday W wind 12 to 14 kt, with gusts as high as 26 kt. A chance of showers, mainly after 4pm. Seas around 4 ft.
- Sunday Night WNW wind around 20 kt, with gusts as high as 27 kt. A slight chance of showers before 7pm. Seas around 4 ft.
- Monday WNW wind 18 to 23 kt, with gusts as high as 31 kt. Sunny. Seas 4 to 5 ft.
- Monday Night WNW wind 10 to 14 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 2 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday WSW wind 6 to 8 kt becoming S in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas around 2 ft.
- Tuesday Night SSW wind around 11 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 2 ft.
- Wednesday SW wind around 11 kt. A chance of showers. Seas around 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE